Lincoln Child, Serial Horror

Three of Lincoln Child's best collaborations with Douglas Preston are, in my opinion, Gideon's Sword, Relic, Riptide, and  Still Life With Crows.

Lincoln Child
With Preston, Child has co-authored TEN novels featuring FBI serial killer hunter Aloysius Pendergast.  I was first introduced to this series when I read Still Life With Crows, which I still consider one of their best works.

I am not certain whether Lincoln Child is the better writer of the two, but something in the chemistry between their respective styles has really clicked in, and the work they produce together is the best work of either author that I have read.  And they do create the most wonderfully interesting characters.  Of course, that is just this reader's opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment